Hi, welcome to our Tumblr, one of the most well known sites of the Visual Loop network.
Here, you’ll find a non-stop stream of maps, infographics, diagrams, interactive data visualizations and more. This collection has become one of the biggest in the Internet, with thousands of examples from all over the world, about pretty much everything: from major controversial issues to humorous illustrated takes, from travel and entertainment to marketing and business.
A couple of suggestions to make the navigation through the massive collection of links that grows by the hour a bit easier!
- Subscribe to the RSS: The perfect option to keep track of the non-stop stream.
- Use the Mobile Version: If you’re stuck between meetings, have a couple of hours to spend, or heading home by bus or train, this is a perfect way to kill some of that time.
- Click on the Random button: A great way to discover content, and learn something new with just one click. It’s right there, on the sidebar.
- Try the Search Box: Sometimes, you’re looking for a specific topic, or infographics about some celebrity, or a movie, or even about a country. No matter what, the search box is a nice way to start your research.
- Explore the Categories: We’ve separated some categories (sidebar), based on popular tags.
- Visit the Archive: It’s a good way to look at what has been posted on a daily/monthly basis.
- Follow our Pinterest boards: If you’re on Pinterest, you might want to check our Infographic Boards. We have thousands of infographics categorized in dozens of topics/themes, all updated constantly.
This is still work in progress, with lots of room for improvements, so if you have any suggestions, critics, or simply want to submit a work, just send us an email or visit our FAQ.
Visual Loop team